Fantasy Football

anarchist

Are there any football fans on here? Any insane fans who would like to play in a fantasy football league? I would be willing to set one up if there is interest. Perhaps we could Paypal some token amount and award it to the league champion. If interested, please respond via the BB or PM me. The requirements are you would have to be an active owner, enjoy Klipsch, and take enjoyment in talking smack about your team.

Edit: Would need 10 - 12 persons to play. As a reward I also looked at the company who makes the Super Bowl rings. They also make FF Championship Rings. IF there is enough interest and the 'teams' would contribute - we could reward the winning team with such a ring - it would have the year, name of winning team, name of winning coach, and the initials of the league. Looks pretty sharp.

I have a Yahoo fantasy league already set up. If you're interested, give me a shout. It's a pretty complex litle league, 25 player roster, and defensive position players are involved, weighted to balance out point production between positions - so it's a lot of detail, and should be a lot of fun.

Well, rather than let the thread die, let me go ahead and post the link for all interested parties.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/371440

It's a thinker's league - 25 spots on the roster - 17 of them start every week. Free agency becomes an issue, as does your depth chart. 2 QB's, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 2 kickers, 1 TE, and 7 defensive players.

Oh - and the scoring is weighted in such a way that those 7 defensive players could easily score more than your QB's and RB's combined.

If the contributions and interest are there, we can actually upgrade to a "Plus" league and not only get killer live-stat tools for everyone, but also get great prizes from Yahoo (if we upgrade high enough, this could be cash prizes...)

A bunch of musician friends and I did a Yahoo league last year - it was a hella lotta fun.