Looks like a vertical?

notneB

See the other thread started on these titles "Cornwall Verticals on eBay" by Budman. They are some oldies, perhaps older than my '62's even, seller is kind of slow to respond though. A photo of the label on the backs and one of the insides would really help determine when they were made.

Mike, deserving really does not have anything to do with it. They will go to the winning bidder that is able to retrieve them. So they can be your's as much as they could be anyone else's.

However, the seller seems reluctant or is really busy, and really does not respond to inquiries very quickly. These are the type of sellers that I prefer not to do business with. He almost seems agitated by the inquires from folks evidenced by the big bold red addendum he added to the description. I am staying away from them for a number of reasons.

1) I just bought '77 Khorns last week that I need to retrieve from my BIL in NC.

2) I already have a pair of 60's Vertical Cornwall II's that I need to sell to make room for my Khorns that are in much nicer shape than those that are being offered for auction.

3) I cannot get any additional information from the seller, like a photo of the label on the back or a photo of the interior of the cabinets to ensure all the drivers are original. The one near the window looks really, really rough and will need a generous amount of work to bring back.

So have at them boys!