Is it Just Me But.....

lynnm

...does this forum seem to be running faster since the most recent changes?

In any event I like the new look and am definitely enjoying the increased speed I have been getting.

Have the IT folks at Klipsch been able to toss that old i286 server and move up to a P4? 9.gif

LYNNM: Everything has stay'ed the same , it's just your " age " catching up with you 11.gif you know !! everything seems to move so fast when you get older . lol

You intrested in a pair of cornwalls ?

There's been a pair for sale down by calgary for 600 obo for quite some time now . I think the guy still has them and pulled his add , i've got his number if your in need of more heritage for " YE " old ears .

You know how to get hold of me : Dale

Dale

Thanks for the tip but if SWMBO caught me looking at more speakers I would wind up trying to explain why my voice is so squeaky. The only exception might be if whoever advertised a pair of Zebrawoods in the Calgay Herald for $2300 firm a few years ago should ever offer them again at that price. She has "suggested" that that plan would fly but only because I could get at least that much for my current battered beauties.

I momentarily thought out loud about 4 Khorns ( 2 lovelies and 2 Khorn rescues ) and she started pointing at various valuables and saying things like Mine...Yours...The Undertaker's and I quickly pointed out that 4 Khorns in a normal size room is ludicrous. She smiled sweetly and having moved at least 8 inches closer to me eased the pressure a little on mi cojones and gave me a peck on the cheek.

I'll have to pass.

----------------

On 8/20/2004 8:35:57 PM lynnm wrote:

...does this forum seem to be running faster since the most recent changes?

In any event I like the new look and am definitely enjoying the increased speed I have been getting.

Have the IT folks at Klipsch been able to toss that old i286 server and move up to a P4?
9.gif
----------------

I noticed that too, but I thought I was probably just imagining it was faster because of the "sleek, modern" new look of the website.