Help ID my x-overs please ('81 Cornwalls)

TommyK

Hey - what happened to my pic? Damn Jpeg gnomes. First it was my blue sock - now a pic of my beloved crossover.

Here we try again.

And garymd, I assume you are a GD fan. My audio goal is to reproduce GD SBDs as well as possible. Right now that means Cornwalls and a Nobis Cantabile pp El34 w/ Proteus pre, spun from wavs on my HD to an ACK! DAC. If there are any shows you are missing I am pretty complete.

Peace, TommyK

post-14208-13819257770492_thumb.jpg

Thanks Tommy. I'm pretty complete myself. Thanks for asking. I have loads of great shows only fit for car listening in addition to just about everything and more on lp and cd.

Corns, like any other high efficiency klipsch speaker are very revealing so it's critical to get decent recordings. Most of the DPs are pretty good. Some better than others as I'm sure you know. There are a couple of us on the forum. Mark1101 has just about everything also but we still trade a few now and then. If anything special comes up that you think one of us may not have, send me a pm. I'll do the same. I do have a couple nice bootleg lps on the "Pig" label. Late 60s. The only thing I'm really looking for are the original mixes of Aoxomoxoa and Anthem Of The Sun on lp if you happen to have any connections.

The B2 network appears to have an additional cap in it and either an additional inductor or the black spindle than the B network. It took me a moment to realize that it was a B2. What is the black spindle, or does this network have two inductors in it?

Dean, another chance to fix up a crossover with better/newer caps.