OT: Dumb and Dumber!

neo33

One day an attractive blonde comes out of a tanning salon. She wants to make some money so she goes into one of the rich neighborhoods. She rings the door bell of a mansion and a man opens the doors and asks what she wants. She says, "Hi, is there anything I could do for your house or you?"

The man thinks and says, "Sure, you can paint my porch. You will find all the stuff in the garage."

The girl says, "Okay. How much will you pay me?"

The man says, "How much does fifty bucks sound?"

She quickly agrees and get straight to work. The wife who had heard the conversation inside says, "Fifty bucks? I hope she knows the porch goes all around the house!"

Half an hour later the girl knocks on the door and says, "I am done. Can I have my money now?"

Surprised the man replies, "Alright wait here, let me get the money."

He comes back and gives the girl fifty bucks as promised. The girl says as she is leaving, "By the way, it's a Ferrari, not a Porch!"

Jeez....I remember hearing this joke when I was in college.

IOW - IT'S OH-EL-DEE OLD! 6.gif

C'mon Neo...you can do better. 1.gif

How about the teacher who gave her 3rd graders an english assignment of using the word auditorium in a sentence. One by one her students stood up and recited a sentence using the word. At the end was one little boy who was beside himself for he had not just a sentence, but wrote a poem using the word. And it went like this:

Little Cindy Brown

Had the tightest pants in town.

Once they were up

I couldn't get 'em down.

Auditorium.

Think about it - it'll come to you if you pronounce the word correctly.

Tom