ebay AARRRRRGGGHH

colterphoto1

Colter,

I feel your pain I have adopted the last minute bid as a mechanism of ensuring I at least get close having been out bid a the last seconds of an auction by a bidder previously not participating. I post my bid as a maximum and let the auction do the rest if my max gets outbid it was not my auction to win if I win the auction well then my strategy worked out. I used to hate when people did this to me but after loosing a few auctions for items really wanted I adopted this approach and it works. It is kind of a crappy thing to do but it is an auction and if you are not willing to bid enough to win you dont win. There were some items I would have probably peed on a spark plug to win and lost in the closing seconds.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure if you got my last message. I have a pair of Klipsch Cornwalls that are in "Perfect" Condition, Dark Walnut finish, that I am ready to part with.

Please advise if you are interested. I can email you with digital pictures of the speakers and data tags.

Best regards,

Andiamo27