UNBELIEVABLE!!

jeffgeorge

I work with this guy who wanted to get into surround sound. He asked my advice, because he knows I have good taste. All us Klipsch owners have good tase... right.

So, he tells me that he does not want to spend more than $1000. I said that it can be done, but he might want to expand his budget a bit to get a bit nicer system. I was thinking of steering him to one of the newer Referece 6 systems, or something along those lines. He did not want to go with anything used, which ruled out most Reference gear or Heritage.

I am talking to this guy today and what is he doing? Installing his new BOSE surround sound system. He spent $2000 on this piece of #1@*!

He says to me - "I hope I did the right thing". I didn't have the heart to tell him he should have just given me the $2000, so I could upgrade my RF-3's to RF-7's LOL.

Yes, I have a co-worker who just raves about her Bose system. Well I will admit that I have a bose system for my TV in the kitchen, but I also have LaScalas in the kitchen, hehehe. So we have a party the other week and my co-worker was willing to bring her surround system. I told her I had it covered. So we were watching a concert and I just had it playing in the kitchen on the Bose while folks chatted(I did this on purpose, I wanted the Bose playing first). Someone asked about the large "endtables", yes the LaScalas, we had and I moved the DVD to the living room system. Which allowed me to play it in 5.1 in the living room and stereo in the kitchen. Hehehehe, I have been asked (by the husband) to help them get a klipsch heritage system set up.