Good News for Klipsch

thebes

The latest issue of MaximumPC has given it's KickAss Award to the Klipsch ProMedia GMX A-2.1 computer speakers. It has also listed it as top choice in it's "Best of the Best" monthly listing of recommended computer gear displacing a Logitech 2.1 system.

MaximumPC is widely read by computer gearheads and gamers. This mags initial enthusiasm for the Promedia series really sparked sales and brought tons of people into the Klispch family.

I thought this would be of interest especially after the way Logitech has been beating up on Klipsch lately in this segment.

Wouldn't it be cool if they made little (retro, old school, etc.) mini-Khorns for the computer? I also have always wished for PWK and Miss Valerie action figures, but so far my prayers have gone unanswered...

Well hell fini - let's just go all the way.

Why not have a Klipsch toy house? One room could be the great room with a little plasma TV and miniture Klipsch RVX series speakers. There could be the dedicated HT room with correct room dimensions, simulated acoustic treatments, proper corners for Khorns, a miniture projector & screen, a cute popcorn machine and maybe even some small gym socks. On the back of the house would be Klipsch outdoor speakers. There would be whole house audio and......

Sheesh - I've got too much time on my hands this morning. 1.gif

Tom

----------------

On 9/14/2004 7:50:44 AM fini wrote:

Wouldn't it be cool if they made little (retro, old school, etc.) mini-Khorns for the computer?

----------------

Heh... mini-Khorns... I can sorta picture that. They'd probably be as tall as a modern-tower PC case (I.E. Thermaltake Xaser cases) They'd be fun as hell though.

Mini khorns, hmmm. Let's see desktops have no corners, so they would have to be modified at least with mini-false corners, then we'd need mini-tube monos to go with them, hmmm then we'd need mini turntables with really, really small lp's holding aobut 30 seconds of music, hmmm then there's the whole min-cable issue, a 1/4 size push/pull triode whatever, hmm this could keep us busy for months. I like it!