Is it wrong to listen like this??

Orange Peel

----------------

On 9/18/2004 1:04:12 PM Frzninvt wrote

To each his own of course everyone has there own listening preferences and habits. I just can't imagine anyone not liking 4 Khorns, 2 vertical Cornwalls, and a La Scala playing at the same time with your favorite tunes playing? Call me crazy!

----------------

Loud yes, very loud, quality playback, no way. Areosmith sounds great to 2nd row too. Go back to row 50, and hear the effect of the guy mixing the sound for the amplitheater their playing in.When the volume goes down, quality has to come up, or youll be cranking them back up to "feel" the music instead of "hearing" what the recording was ment to sound like.

I agree with what everyone says here! If it sounds good to you, then go for it. The only thing is this 2 channel setup issue. The Pioneer should allow a direct 2 channel feed to the 2 mains without cutting off the lower frequencies , say below 80hz, as if it was going to send this signal to the sub. Personally I'd like to resolve this issue first. Then once this is done, you can enjoy the freedom of switching between various DSP options if that's what you like. You really need a good 2 channel reference option so that a correct value judgement can be made as to how you listen to your music.