DVD concert video recommendations?

unimorpheus

I have lots of concert DVD's and there is a wide range of quality. Some of my favs have been mentioned but I will try to add some more:

4th, 5th or whatever the Blue Man Group disc

Agree that the Talking Heads, Santana, Fleetwood Mac discs are awesome

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Lyve - The Vicious Cycle Tour

Doobie Brothers - Rockin Down the Highway

Any Grateful Dead DVD

Woodstock

Montery Pop Festival

Led Zepplin

Laters,

Jeff

Stop Making Sense by the Talking Heads has been praised by Roger Ebert as the best concert video he has seen. It is my personal favorite, I wish I owned it on dvd, only rented the tape so far.

--------------------------------------------------

"spent my money, took my car, started tellin' her friends she's gonna be a star"

Dont laugh too hard here..

REO/STYX arch rivals... Is a great dvd.

Something about your past as a kid that still sounds great as an adult too.

Of course "Hell freezes over"

The usual stuff James Taylor/ U2 / Bjork.. woops that one snuck in.. Older concert tapes like Led Zep/ Moody Blues / Dark Side Of The Moon...

Just hard to say any new artists Move me so much at 42, as they used to as a kid I guess. Some of the mystery of why I liked the LP cover.. read articles about them in creem/ rolling stone, tiger beat..(woops the bay city rollers were cool right?? S-A-TUR-D-A Y-Night!)

Eric Clapton/ Elton John/ yes/

Just give me the summer of 1985 when we had all of the music we needed on both shores playing. Politics aside that was just amazing. Live Aid? Queen was especially great!

My hero of my youth, John Mellencamp is now protesting our troups efforts and against our President Bush... Hard for me to even enjoy him anymore.

I liked the olden days... sing to me..(artist) I might even see your side in your words... I do not, however, take my political advice from musicians... their a bunch of morons sometimes.