RB-75's (black):

5 NIB (unopened): $375 each (shipped)

1 NIB (opened): $350 each (shipped)

1 LNIB (w/box): $325 each (shipped)

2 used (w/box): $300 each (shipped) - SOLD

RSW-15's (black):

1 used (w/box): $900 each (shipped) - SOLD

1 used (w/box): $800 each (shipped) - SOLD

I lost my job and I need the money to pay my bills. The used speakers and subwoofers are all in great shape (except the power light on the one subwoofer never comes on, even though the power is on, and the sub is working).

Thanks,

Jeff

P.S. I bought everything new from Ultimate Electronics about 10 months ago (November/December 2003).

Sorry, both of the subs have been sold...

Doesn't anyone like RB-75's? Or, hasn't anyone listened to them? I returned my four RF-7's to get these (money was not an issue, back then). I demo'd the RB-75's side-by-side with the RF-7's, and I prefered the RB-75's over the RF-7's - the midrange on the RB-75's was noticably better than the RF-7's, and I was using the RSW-15's for the bottom-end anyway. My decision to buy the RB-75's was based strictly on their sound quality, not on their price. I love these speakers - BEAUTIFUL sound (in my opinion).

P.S. I hope I didn't offend anyone. I get too passionate about my home theater, and my firearms (1911's & HK P7/M8), and my truck (Ford F150), and my dog (Cocker Spaniel), and religion, and politics, and...

----------------

On 9/30/2004 2:14:52 PM jdilks wrote:

Sorry, both of the subs have been sold...

Doesn't anyone like RB-75's? Or, hasn't anyone listened to them? I returned my four RF-7's to get these (money was not an issue, back then). I demo'd the RB-75's side-by-side with the RF-7's, and I prefered the RB-75's over the RF-7's - the midrange on the RB-75's was noticably better than the RF-7's, and I was using the RSW-15's for the bottom-end anyway. My decision to buy the RB-75's was based strictly on their sound quality, not on their price. I love these speakers - BEAUTIFUL sound (in my opinion).

P.S. I hope I didn't offend anyone. I get too passionate about my home theater, and my firearms (1911's & HK P7/M8), and my truck (Ford F150), and my dog (Cocker Spaniel), and religion, and politics, and...

----------------

I'm interested in the rb-75s, the used ones most likely, how did you set up the sales on the subs? i'm in n.y. where are you shipping from?

p.s. don't shoot me I like fords and cocker spaniels too9.gif

----------------

On 9/30/2004 2:50:54 PM flavius maximus wrote:

don't shoot me I like fords and cocker spaniels too
9.gif

----------------

...Oh, OK... 15.gif

...I won't shoot you (or run over you with my truck, or sick my dog on you)... 7.gif

...this time... 2.gif

...as long as you promise to buy my speakers... 16.gif

P.S. I live in Altoona, Iowa (near Des Moines). You can email me, to set things up.

• 2 weeks later...