Looking to buy

tonyd9

those last two are for the same speakers. the vendor is goofy, tried to auction off a pair of Heresy's as Khorns or something a couple weeks ago. Check the shipping terms on the one auction, overr $400 to ship inside Ca.!

Those other ones are, I think, a pair of theater models I looked about a year and half ago. The guy had glued 1/4" Birch plywood to the fronts. If they're the same ones they've been worked on more since I saw them. I don't think they had a riser in between the top and bottom then, which would figure since they're C models according to the serial number and wouldn't have risers. I don't recall them having side grilles either, hence the reference in the auction to shop-built grills. I think they were the PA speakers in a place called the Wall Ball Palace here in Phoenix. Some kind of indoor sports court place I think, I was never in there.

A lot of "I thinks" in there, memory ain't what it used to be. Anybody seen my car? I know I had it earlier today.... :)

{EDIT} Look at the pic of the crossover, see that bolt near the corner of the crossover? I don't believe that Klipsch was using hex-head bolts like those in the 70's at all. Looks like somebody has done a reasonable nice job of converting C's to B's here.