Aerosmith Concert DVD

Rdmarsiii

I dont know much about it, just heard that they're coming out with one from what I heard on the radio. Supposed to be out on November 23. Our local radio station was giving out the dvd's, not sure if they're getting them before they're out though. I do know they're showing the concert at one of the movie theaters around here soon. Just thought some of yall would have wanted to know this :)

Thanks for the heads up David. I was hoping for something new by them. I hope it has some of the honkin on bobo stuff on there. I recorded the a&e special, but I want 5.1 bobo style! Plus I like checking out the groupies ( it's like a super model convention) ,and Joes got some of the best guitar equipment ever. Between the hot chicks, hot licks, and vintage guitar equipment my head just might spin off. Pm when it comes out so I don't forget.1.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I picked this up a few days ago and was pleasently surprised to hear a very professional rendition of some of their great songs.This is a big thing for me,when I see my favorite old bands live(or on dvd)I like to hear the songs the way I came to love them.Some artist get tired of playing the same old songs everynite and change up the arrangement,great for them,bad for me.

Its really more difficult to play the song note for 30 year old note.While I don't require note for note I do like those little licks and riffs in the appropriate places.

Bottom line this dvd is well made,big production,faithfully executed rendition of some great songs by a Legendary band.Well worth its price,about $17.00/$14 at Sams,even comes with additional cd.

• 4 months later...

Well I finially got it. I loved the special feature where they jammed with a more bootleg video camera angles. Far from bootleg. Almost wish they did the whole concert like that. Anyways loved it especially after finding out it was the same as the A&E special which I wanted bigtime. To bad there wasn't a feature to get rid of the inbetween talking of songs. This will grow tiresome after some time. But defenitely worth the buy if your a fan. Oh and it comes with a 6 song cd that they give you one tune that plays only on your computer ( you gotta move- the title of the dvd). You mix it yourself to your liking. I think the software is cakewalk. Havent' tried that yet should be fun though.

just my 2 cents ,i saw the draw the line tour in what i think was 1977 ac/dc openned an left the stage after about 7 songs because of flying beer bottles people didn't know if they were a punk band or what the crowd was hyped for the main act an angus young said if you throw another beer bottle up here were leaving, an never coming back ,well whoosh a botle flyes by durning the intro of a song, an angus hit the back stage door an the rest followed then aerosmith came on, an it was to this day the worst concert i every saw ;this is a little story about cocaine, white punks on dope,tyler an perry were actualy fighting on stage , tyler elbows perry when he comes to his mic, to sing the harmony to train kept a rolling,perrys so messed up he takes a flying leap, an kicks his amps an fall on his *** ,the guitar tech is hanging another guitar around perrys neck, because the first one isn't working, an the rubber tubing from the talkbox, is some how wraped around perry now, so he leaves the stage, an tyler does too ,giving us the fans, a 20 minute jam by the 3 of em left, an that suked too ,out of the whole thing 2 songs might have been decernable, the buddy that went with me ,died about a year after an i swore ,i won't give areosmith another dime, but hey at least it wasn't on tape, or hard drives, ps ac/dc never did come back to this day

Johnyholiday that would of stunk. I seen aerosmith in the late 80's or early 90'[s, and they kicked major butt. I mean incredible at there peak I think. It was during the very beginning of the pump tour. I hated that album and everyone I knew back then did too. But seeing it live was a different story those songs came out awesome live. It was the black crowes( which they had one tune on a Buffalo station, and no one really new them. People were calling them the Pink crows. They weren't bad it was like listening to the radio waiting for the big guns. You know tail gating, but in the stadium.) You gotta figure metallica, aerosmith was on the bill, and everyone was there to see either one of those two bands. Then there was Warrant they never came on stage they gave it up for metallica. The crowd would of literally killed them they were yelling Bullsh!t, Bullsh!t. But all and all it was an awesome show it ended up raining like crazy. My cousin started to pick up a tarp we were all standing on next thing you know the entire ground was doing it to protect them from rain except for spots were people were running and sliding on it like a slippin slide. Rochester, NY silver stadium. Kickin time Metallica crushed em all, but aerosmith put on an awesome show. Steven Tyler was doing back flips and kart wheels up in the scaffoling or something I thought he was gonna kill himself. It was nutz watching that guy back then. Plus the light show was out of this world I actually went sat in the bleachers for this show, and chilled after Metallica it was nice.