Subscription Usage

After just subscribing to another thread, I wonder how many people use this aspect of the forum? I have maybe a dozen on my list, and though I don't check em that often, when I have a question, it's nice to know I can hit 2 or 3 clicks and get the answers I am looking for rather than bringing up the same topic over and over again with different subject lines.

I'd suggest that everyone use the subscriptions, it's easy, quick, and prevents you from forgetting where you saw what information. If you like a topic, or think it may apply to you in 3 months or a year, subscribe, keep all the info handy.

Works for me.

It's rather simple, actually. When you're in a thread, along the top option boxes will be one labeled "Subscribe" or "Add To Subscriptions" or some such thing. Simply click it, then when you check your own profile, there is another box on the same row with "My Subscriptions". Click it, it will list all the threads you have selected and you can go directly to them from there.

Especially useful when some off the wall topic comes up inside a thread with an unrelated title, or when you want to review something that you had an interest in 6 months later.