Dork Kudo's To the Super Dorks

Gilbert

Anyone watching the ebay action on those beautifu Decorator Corn's.

nomadincas.gif once again tops the list and even goes into the realm of the SUPER DORK, but it looks like betty1icecreams.gif is not going to sit back and be out done... Ahh!, but in the end neither of them will win. They never do. The winner is typically a name that you'll only see once, and it's at the end.

I often ponder that Max. because it just seems so damn foolish. Unless of course it's something I'm selling. Then it's okay bid early and bid high.

But Fini is right, they should have let me walk away with that deal at $250. I'm a nice guy and deserve it, and mama always said I was special.

i emailed nomadinca when he was bidding on the single corn the first time around and asked him why would you bid when there is 7 days left. he told me to mind my own buisness and that he was going to be the winner because he was going to use auctionsnipe.com. i said that was the point i was trying to get across was to bid at the end with minutes left. some people just don't get it. now he just ran up the decorators by 200 bucks

----------------

On 11/25/2004 12:08:31 PM maxg wrote:

You dont suppose that they are in the employ of the seller do you?

----------------

Sometimes shilling is done by shameless and really dumb folks. Some of my favorites are seeing three seperate Ebay ID's with little or no feedback all bidding on each other's auctions and leaving each other feedback.

Seeing a couple of zero feedbacks bidding up some item on a zero feedback seller... now that is one auction from which the wise stay away.

9.gif