Is the RC-3 center wall-mountable?

mightym7

Hey guys- Is the RC-3 center wall mountable? Sorry if this is a dumb question. I'm a newcomer to the HT world. I'm considering the Reference series, but I have a 32" Sony Trinitron with and angled top design- This, of course, makes setting a center on top impossible. Thanks in advance for any advice.

No the RC-3 is not wall mountable, Howerever; you can put it on a shelf just keep in mind the center speaker is supposed to be as close to the tv as possible to keep the imaging on the tv. If it is to high above the tv it will sound like the movie is playing in the attic or something like that. But no question is dumb.

------------------

Panasonic CT-36HD40 HDTV

SONY DVP-S530SE DVD

SONY CD-210 CD

SONY VHS PLAYER

YAMAHA RX-V1000

MONSTER REFERENCE INTERCONNECTS

MONSTER CABLE Z2 BIWIRE

RF-3 BIWIRED

RC-3

RS-3

KSW-12

• 1 year later...

Hey guys- Is the RC-3 center wall mountable?

The speaker itself is not wall mountable, but as mentioned, it can be placed on a shelf much like the RC-7 shown here (although that one is acting as a rear center - the front is mounted on a large entertainment center, but is angled down enough to get the dialog to lock with the screen). The RC-7 does indeed have two leveling posts. It is also rear-ported.