LaScalas in NASHVILLE - $800 pair

DANOCASTER

"Forgive me Father , it's been 1 year since my last post"

I was once known as "Lascala Dan" here - but alas - have gotten so busy doing music that I have "back slidden"

I have a nice pair of LaScalas for sale for $750 - PICKED UP IN NASHVILLE

I'll try and get pics asap

email me at DanStrain@comcast.net

NOSCraig can vouch for me - he bought his Lascalas from me as well

thanks INDY -

my sis was amazing ?? You mean MY WIFE ?? The singer ?? That's Val - my wife

Anyway - thanks for the props. Working hard - mostly producing Rock / Pop stuff here in Nashville.

Still listening to lots of Vinyl on my Klipsch - bought a new Linn LP-12 and it sounds GREAT..other than that..same ol same ol

Val and I are gearing up to do another record.. More Indie this time. When we signed w/ Columbia- we WERE more indie rock and they kinda "popped" us up for the Dawson's Creek crowd7.gif

I was JUST listening to the demos that got us signed. Man..they are WAY better than the actual record....kinda ridicuolus actually - they should have just mastered and released the demos..

ANYWAY - WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE

SOMEONE BUY THESE LASCALAS !!!!2.gif

Welcome back Dan,

I was listening to your CD last week.

Sold the LS that I bought from you and replaced them with Cornwalls.

If you want to sell your Chorus's let me know.

If anyone is thinking about the LS I can tell you from dealing with Dan, he tells you exactly what the speakers are like. If he tells you there is a 3 inch scratch on the bottom left corner believe him. He tells the truth and is very easy to work with.

Don't be such a stranger and let us know about the new CD.

Danny

TO ANSWERS A FEW QUESTIONS :

They are Late 70s I believe ( I can get the serial #s but they are not here in front of me - But in a friends dry storage rental unit )

These are the consumer version ( not the industrial version ) and WERE raw birch but the owner had them professionally painted in black "tour-cover" - which is a rugged paint put on cases for touring. He did this thinking his band would use them as a PA. They never did. They do have some scrapes, etc..nothing bad - the worst being a 2" dent of the front side edge of one of them. I havent LOOKED MYSELF but he says he bought them new and they have all orig components.

I'll take $750 for the pair. I cannot ship these - I simply dont have TIME to look for boxes, etc.. If you want them shipped and can arrange for a shipper to pick them up and pack them, etc..Thats cool but I just am too busy right now ( sorry about that )

OK..I'm having a hard time hooking up w/ my friend who's selling them - to get pics or anymore details...please stay tuned and I'll let you know as soon as possible

Links to my music ?? Well the site was taken down by Columbia some time ago and we werent out there working the cd so we didnt really care.. Cd Baby had some last time I looked but I have 10,000 ( yes TEN THOUSAND !! ) cds in my garage and would gladly (GLADLY) give you one - just send me your address.. IF you have Paypal and will send me $3 - I'll pop 3 in the mail and thats a few stocking stuffers you wont have to buy. KIDS always love our cd and there is no objectionable language, etc..

If ya dont have Paypal - dont bother sending $$. I'll send ya ONE for FREE 2.gif

• 2 years later...