Selling Khorns in Pittsburgh area

Dylanl

I think I am selling my 1974 Khorns. They are Model C's birch and are painted white from the factory with black grills. The horns are Alnico drivers also rope caulked. The tweeters have been reviewed & repaired if it was necessary by Bob Crites. The bass bin has new k33's and new 12-gauge wiring soldered directly to the woofers. The Bass doors have high-end terminal plugs that accept spades or banana plugs. The crossovers are AA's. I am willing to pack and ship these the right way. Email me if you are interested at: Artvandelay1@peoplepc.com. Sorry about not posting a price but, I do not want to talk about money on the forum so let me know.

Now Guy, you know that corners are easy to make... Not so easy to make room for, but still...

=Commence hijack=

What little speakers are you are you listening to these days, anyhow? I saw some nice big Ureis on eBay the other night and thought of you.

----------------

On 12/2/2004 12:41:50 AM bclarke421 wrote:

Now Guy, you know that corners are easy to make... Not so easy to make room for, but still...

Not when your living room is only 13 feet deep ....

=Commence hijack=

What little speakers are you are you listening to these days, anyhow? I saw some nice big Ureis on eBay the other night and thought of you.

These? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47093&item=3766081357&rd=1

They are nice and cheap.