"burn-in" time for interconnects, speaker wire

bernmart

Guest Anonymous

well as before, just like the directional cables this same article that i have talked about before had this same theory about burn in etc. and i am a believer that everything takes time to optimize etc, but there are a lot of people that would disagree. Although just remember that all metal oxidizes even your silver interconnects and therefore if anything there would be a degration in sound, but who knows

----------------

On 12/22/2004 2:26:58 AM Gramas701 wrote:

well as before, just like the directional cables this same article that i have talked about before had this same theory about burn in etc. and i am a believer that everything takes time to optimize etc, but there are a lot of people that would disagree. Although just remember that all metal oxidizes even your silver interconnects and therefore if anything there would be a degration in sound, but who knows

----------------

silver has one of the highest oxidation rates in any metal... Gold has one of the least oxidation rates... Copper is actually better in conductor then gold is though but copper does oxidize. Directional cables? uh isn't it a fact that electricity flows to ground or away from the electric source? in most cases anyways. BTW then I guess your theory with wire burn in must mean my computer with all the copper wiring must get faster as I use it? Maybe my microwave will cook food faster after I leave it on for 5 hours straight? 6.gif