This is a great amplifier !! Alan Songer may want to comment

NOSValves

I freshened up one of these for Alan and let me tell you these don't come up often and sound incredible for a 20 watt amp without any major modifications. The output iron on these beasts are the size of a 40 watt EL34 amplifier and very high quality. If I wasn't so amp rich cash poor I'd be snipping this one at $500 !!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50593&item=5740185617&rd=1

I use mine with a Fisher 100-T preamp/AM-FM tuner to drive a pair of Tannoy Monitor Gold 12" in factory cabinets. This system is used primarily by my wife who listens to a lot of FM and a VERY diverse selection of music--everthing from John Cage to Dr. Dre. I have owned plenty of EL84/7189 amps and this one has more "balls" than any I've ever owned.

I'd be happy to bid $500 for this amp. I don't have any Fisher in my collection of vintage amps and this would be nice one. That said, I don't want to price war this thing out of the hands of another Klipsch boarder(that's different than a snow boarder). I know all is fair in love and ebay war, but if any of you others are going to bid on this, I'd ask that you might let me know now and I'll just stay away.