Beta testers!

Amy

Guest Brendan Riggs

Ok, so the actual reslotution is not the problem. From where I sit, I can't go around changing things without approval, however I am interested in figuiring this out. When on the home page, of the three sections, which do you find the hardest to read, and which is the easiest to read. Would darkening the gray in the middle section help it?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For me, the words Search and Go in white on gray are passable and then Choose in black on gray is more difficult and the white type paragraph upper left Klipsch offers a number.... is the most difficult to read and the one that is hard on my eyes.

Heres an idea:

Klipsch is a research company, print pages with different type/background combinations and different brightness and pass them around to Klipsch employees and time them to see what can be read out loud the fastest and with the least eye fatigue.

Perhaps all pull-down dialogs should default to "All" rather than "Choose". The problem with "Choose" is that you have to select from a pull-down menu, which is non-trivial comparing to simply clicking. So default to "All" and let the visitor pull-down "floorstanding" if that yielded too many results.

Great improvement!

In the pro section you have a click through "first - back - next - last".

That is fine is you have the time (as it is not fast) and simply want to peruse ALL of the offerings...

But a drop down listing where you can more quickly navigate to the desired product type (perhaps with a "thumbnail pict/product #/product name" would be very useful. And please do not hesitate to list a suggested list price! This often is the predomionant determining factor for exploring possibilities - although we all wish the performance specs were!!! After all, after we look, thats the first question that lingers that may totally negate the search!

For example, if I am looking for large sound reinforcement systems, wading through pages of indoor/outdoor zone speakers, in the wall, or garden rock speakers aren't helpful ;-)

It would be nice if we could zero in on the desired product type a little more easiy - as well as having an advance idea of whether the desired product was even in the listing.

Thanks