Help with tube tester possible purchace

Ok, I am a tube-nube, I love the sound but have no tech experience. I was thinking of buying a tube tester just to keep my stuff up to par and to match tubes for best audio results. I am interested in the following tester on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=25422&item=3863926583&rd=1

due to the fact that it has been refurbished. If it is out of calibration, it is useless. I know nothing about these things and need all the input I can get as to quality, price, features, usefulness.

You have all been a great source in the past to educate myself in the ways of audio. This is the next step, I think!

Cal,

That tester would be fine for testing if a tube is good or bad. Don't expect it to be worth much as far as matching tubes. Good enough for a audio hobbyist to check unknown tubes before you plug them into your expensive gear. Hickok is my tester of choice but to buy one and have it rebuilt and calibrated by someone who knows what he is doing is going to set you back $500 to ? Not very affordable for someone just rolling tubes.

Craig