What is your favoite Digital coaxial cable?

Audio Flynn

----------------

On 1/9/2005 4:26:33 PM meuge wrote:

What the hell? I don't understand Griff - did I offend you or something? I don't remember ever writing anything like that, nor do I remember actually engaging in a debate with anyone about the merits of cable construction.

----------------

I was referring to MrMcGoo, sorry for the confusion.

----------------

On 1/10/2005 3:37:09 PM nicholtl wrote:

I use Kimber's D60 Illuminations coax cables, and they're stupid priced, but hey, they come in cool velvet black boxes. Can't beat that.
3.gif
----------------

As soon as I got the e-mail and read the text (it does not say the user), I knew it was you 2.gif

I use a signal digital coax cable and love it. I really like tara labs stuff. It's a nice smooth sound and more 3 dimensional than most brands in it's price class. Tara labs synergizes well with Klipsch's forward horn sound. Be carefull though Tara makes bright cables also. They tell you which works the best for your type of system.

----------------

On 1/10/2005 4:21:30 PM wheelman wrote:

I use a signal digital coax cable and love it. I really like tara labs stuff. It's a nice smooth sound and more 3 dimensional than most brands in it's price class. Tara labs synergizes well with Klipsch's forward horn sound.
----------------