Klipsch Khorns KB 00 LF

tillmbil

if it's a real second chance offer it will have a different auction number. Go to the original auction and email the vendor, ask if he really sent you a second chance offer.

Watch your step, this is a very popular ebay scam right now. Don't send any money via bidpay or western union or money in any form to a PO box.

Good memory Rick

The latest e-mail on the second chance came today...Woman is in Greece and said they were 99's like the other sale...not the same sale. What a rip off (scam). Has not even mentioned shipping costs yet. Hers were also in boxes....never been opened. What a shame, $1550.00 was a great price.

Oh well I will just have to live with my 74's and new Mark IV's on the way.

Another RED Flag

She is in Greece and willing to sell a 1999 pair of Khorns for U$1550.00 ??

Generally speaking Klipsch products in general and Klipschorns in particular are extremely expensive in Europe and I suspect that a pair of 1999s never opened should easily command U$5000.00 there. Contact Maxg of this forum who lives in Greece. Perhaps he could look into this for you if by chance the speakers are not too far from where he resides.

Methinks I smell a rat!