Alien VS Predator - a rent?

ARPRINCE

Watched it last night. Good movie, even my wife liked it. Comes

in DTS and you can select an extended version all on the same

disk. Don't exacly know how much it extends the movie was only

100 minutes. If you like Alien and Preditor movies you will like

AVP. It does add more to the story of the beginning when the preditors

came to earth and why. B+

watched it in the theaters... was a decent flick, though true to form, I thought it would be a little bit more lively. I'll probably buy it myself, just to finish out the collection, though turth be told, I'm more curious to find out how the aliens got to earth, and why, versus the predators. While both are based on sci-fi/ fantasy, the Alien series was set further into the future, than the "modern day" actions of the predators.

anywho... decent flick, worth renting, at least.

This movie is the biggest POS ever. Horrible acting, laughable story, ridiculous direction. With Predator being the girl's leading man by the end, I was almost expecting them to have a farewell kiss. This is filmmaking at it's worst, is an insult to any filmgoer, and is not even worth a rental. I can certainly understand why kids like it, however. Predator and Alien are both very cool characters. If this film had Sigourney Weaver, Arnold Schwartzenegger, and was directed by James Cameron, then it would've been A-list. As it is, it's Z-list.