OT: Contact Management Software

Coytee

Ok, so I'm again, mooching on your expertise 2.gif

We've started doing seminars. We need some contact management software that's networkable (XP) and can deal with notes on someone, when to call back and in a best case, be able to print out a monthly calander picture so we can see what's coming up in any given month (who to call, when someone is coming in for appointment)

Phone numbers, addresses and ability to have the data either copied or imported (which I presume all of them can do easily)

Any suggestions?

Thanks

My company has been using ACT! for years (we got it before it became a Symantic product, and now it's apparently been bought by Best?)

It's an excellent product, does everything you listed, but it is a very, very over-engineered piece of software. It does everything you want, plus another 1500% that you will never, ever use. Sort of like Micro$oft Word. Only implication of this is that it can have a somewhat steep learning curve.

I looked around for alternatives several times after snarling my way through some ACT! bull-headedness, never found anything better.

Ray