SVS PC-Ultra for sale

killerbee_vr6

Going to put it up on E-pay but I figure I'd give the Klipschers first crack. I've got two, and it's complete overkill. I've got both of them at the first click on the volume dial and they knock things over all over the house. It's exactly one month old, and was manufactured on 12/6/05. I have the port plugs, AC cord, manual, fuses and all of the original packaging. Local pickup would be great, but I'll ship it, too. $1050 shipped or $1000 picked up. Shipped from SVS is $1204 or something very close. San Francisco Bay Area

killerbee_vr6@yahoo.com

Thanks for remembering me CAS! Yes, I am following one on EBAY for $900 right now, along with some other subwoofers that are a little less expensive.

I am still torn between how much money to put down for this sub versus placing the money in my stock account and buying my favorite penny stock... 4K shares of PSOL or one SVS Ultra... I want the immediate satisfaction of the sub but man would I kick myself when/if PSOL hits $2!

Regardless, I am still in the market for a sub. One of the SVS guys recommended one of their PBS2 box subs over the Ultra to match my room and listening habits. So, it will probably be a few more weeks before I make a decision.

Take care,

D-Rex