www.brandnamez.com

tungitek

has anyone buy any speaker from this website? they're really cheap. I'm not really sure if they are good people to buy from.

i'm building an entertainment room size 14 X 20 feet with an open entrance size of a sliding door( approx. 7 X 7 feet ). I'd already have a pair of RF-3. I'm planning to complete it with:

rf-3

rc-35

rs-35

rsw-12 X2 (still undecided between this or 2 of the svs pc-ultra series or rsw-15)

Also i'm thinking about a projector, can someone recomend a good projector? i'd done some research and found that the infocus screenplay 5700 is pretty good. I live in more of a country area and no local dealers :( i would have to drive 2 hrs away to hear these sound. I thought I would ask the fans first.Any reply post will greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance,

-tommy

A couple years ago I bought a Denon stereo reciever from them and everything was ok. A year or so ago I bought a set of RSX5's. I paid x-tra for next day delivery and two weeks later I called them on it and they had them out in the next day or so if I recall. NEVER AGAIN. Not really sure what goes on at that place but communication is terrible. Even though Authorized is a bit more money I would probably go that route if there ever is a next time. Local dealers for me are pretty good.1.gif

I bought RB75s and a RC7 from Brandnamez and was surprised that I did actually get what I ordered. You really do take a big chance that speakers may or may not work - I can't imagine trying to return something to these guys. They split my order into 2 different deliveries 2 weeks apart so I had no clue if I was going to get everything or not because they don't respond to emails.

I bought an RC7 from them, and held my breath. There were no klipsh dealers around here. It took 2 weeks because it wasn't in stock, but when it came it was perfect, so overall I'm not complaining. They gave me better service than the supposed Klipsch dealer in this area (who hated klipsh).

I didn't know I could have bought from GoodGuys over the net or I would have done that. Or, thinking back, I should have bought from a dealer I knew in IN and just had it shipped. That will be what I do next time. No harm yet, but I know if I need warranty service I'm out of luck. I bought the RF7s from an auth dealer though. And the Heresy's.

I would recommend AcousticSoundDesign.com over these guys.

These guys have never let me down in my 3 purchases and I have even talked to the owner on the phone when I called about my order. These guys shipped my speakers within a day or two of being in stock (the key: is to make sure the item is in stock) and were double boxed (when necessary... i.e. Polk LSi9 were doubleboxed because these guys weigh in at 80 pounds for the pair) and all three came in PRISTINE brand new condition.

These guys sell on ebay too (which is where I bought one of the three).

These guys may not be authorized, but they are surely a good establishment. MUCH better than brandnamez.com no doubt.

I bought:

RB25

RB35

Polk LSi9

9.gif