New Sub

HatTrick66

Ordered my new SVS PB12-Plus/2 on Tuesday and it arrived on my doorstep on Friday-just in time for the weekend. All I can say is WOW!

Way overkill for my system right now, but I am hoping to grow into it very quickly.

"Tapping of the glass" in Nemo is the best demo so far. It's scary!

If you are considering one of these, pull the trigger. You will not be disappointed.

What's your favorite sub demo? Any sleepers out there?

Hattrick you will hear (feel) bass you never knew was there on almost every movie you watch from now on. Watch a movie that you have seen previously and you'll see what I mean. My personal favorites are "The Haunting" and "U-571". Both older releases but loaded with LFE.

I know this has been a touchy subject around here of late. You will notice I am trying to be respectful with no mention of SVS in my subject line.

Also, I must say that the reasons I have now become such a fan of SVS subs are the same reasons I am such a fan of klipsch speakers. Great sound and very high on the value meter. I think both companies deliver an incredible amount of sound for the money. Also, both products are proudly manufactured here in the USA!

For the moderators: I am anxiously awaiting the opportunity to add a pair of Cornwalls or K-Horns to my system. I just need a suitable room in a new house to put around them.