Klipsch KW-120-THX subs available in heritage finishes...

formica

Ok, I'm not in the market for another sub... BUT...

It's been awhile that Klipsch has released the KW-120-THX subs , which have been described as the "heritage subs people have been asking for" by several members and administrators who have them.

My question is why not offer the same units with matching heritage finishes... with perhaps a new name. I know Klispch has not been promoting the Heritage series in a long time but it remains at the heart of a majority of their fanatics They could be included in the Heritage brochures... bringing a breath of fresh air to these stagnant offerings. Cheaper than releasing the Jubilee...

How many people here agree??...

Rob

This is a very good suggestion. These subs are manufacturered in the US as far as I know, so they should be able to easily duplicate the current Heritage finishes. The margin should be enough to make it worth the effort. This might also help new Heritage sales.

Bill

----------------

On 3/12/2005 5:57:04 AM Blackmesa wrote:

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, They are not heritage subwoofer’s!

----------------

So? They're the only ones that can truely keep up with the Heritage line by themselves. Therefore, we can deduce that KW-120-THX = Ultra Line = Very Powerful = Good match for Heritage = "Heritage subwoofer."

----------------

On 3/12/2005 4:13:22 PM Professor.Ham.Slap wrote:

They're the only ones that can truely keep up with the Heritage line by themselves.

----------------

Yup... that is what I was thinking. They are big, bold and sonically capable. It's really a question about marketing. It's not like you'll get a low enough Fs out of a pleated paper surround woofer, and a horn loaded sub would be room size...

The Heritage line could use a little promoting right now, they are Klipsch original theater speaker after all...

Rob