I have craigs new prototype vrds

louis

hear are a photo sorry to let cat out craig I got craigs demo pair last week and they sound great even without klipsch. my quicksilvers were mushy sounding compared to these .It is a tough choice if had 2 pick blueberry or vrd well now i dont Everthing souns so clean and open

Louis,

Glad your liking them. I really was sweating bullets on this one. I had no idea how they would react to those less efficient speakers. Sounds like there doing just fine. Yes Louis is the only guy I the Klipsch forum that I can say I can out spell and type 2.gif

Craig

Why thanks Rick. By the way that Belden cable you sent is awesome. Made a couple pair of IC's with it last night. Great shielding, Very low capacitance it actually quieted my system a little. Which says allot for the cable considering the maze of AC wires running all over my work bench. The stuff only has like 20pf per foot.

Craig

----------------

On 3/24/2005 8:05:19 PM 3dzapper wrote:

And you wre one of the ones that scoffed when I posted that they were good cables. HA!
14.gif

How much should I sell some for? 1 maybe 2 grand for a one metre pair. (They are worth more by the metre than the yard.
2.gif
)

Enjoy!
----------------

When did I scoff at your cables? Heck I instantly asked you to make me 20 pair LOL! I would think at least 2K a set some people wouldn't buy them if they were any less 2.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 3/25/2005 12:17:23 AM 3dzapper wrote:

----------------

On 3/25/2005 12:00:05 AM smilin wrote:

Forget the frickin cables, where is the PHOTO's
6.gif

----------------

Here ya go steve. Aren't they beautiful blue cables?
2.gif

Bluecables.jpg

Rick

----------------

I just wuvem, can you make my woom dat cola too? very nice, what about the amps, though? Or did I miss somethinh here?6.gif3.gif

BTW, these speakers have 2 12" eminence woofers, 2 6" HiVi mids, and a 6"ribbon tweeter. They go down to 14hrz, cause yaknow imabassfreak16.gif different than the corns, tighter, more defined bass, more transparent mids, and treble that floats. pretty cool, but I still love horns too, cause mo so horny11.gif