Driving from Wi, anyone need a ride???

----------------

On 4/1/2005 9:58:02 PM j-malotky wrote:

Royster, Where do you live?

Last year Damon Payne, Boomac, and myself carpooled from Milwaukee. This year we could take my Van and get a few more K-Heads in if needed
1.gif

We also get together every few months too. A real nice bunch of Horn heads.

JM

----------------

Hi,

I live in Appleton. Let me know about your next get together, sounds like fun. Interested in a car pool alos.

Roy

Appleton, That is not far away at all. I do a lot of work in Menasha. Maybe I could meet you at Beansnappers sometime at the end of a long day1.gif

We bought a new Nissan Quest Mini Van last fall that is very comfortable, has tons of leg room, DVD player etc. so we could easily take that for a road trip.

Royster, I live on the Waukesha, Washington county boarder, about an hour south of Appleton, if you would drive down to my house, then I could pick up Boomac, Damon and RFinco on my way through town.

I will have to email Vince and Garret, to see if they are going this year, as I have not seen them on the Forum lately.

JM

----------------

On 4/3/2005 9:34:33 PM j-malotky wrote:

Appleton, That is not far away at all. I do a lot of work in Menasha. Maybe I could meet you at Beansnappers sometime at the end of a long day
1.gif

We bought a new Nissan Quest Mini Van last fall that is very comfortable, has tons of leg room, DVD player etc. so we could easily take that for a road trip.

Royster, I live on the Waukesha, Washington county boarder, about an hour south of Appleton, if you would drive down to my house, then I could pick up Boomac, Damon and RFinco on my way through town.

I will have to email Vince and Garret, to see if they are going this year, as I have not seen them on the Forum lately.

JM

----------------

Ahhhhhh yes, a conference at the snapper. A good idea. I am in the Darboy, feel free to stop by for a coldie and a listen ANYTIME.

Sonds like a good plan. Have you guys decided on hotel yet?