O.T. Anyone else pull trailers?

BEC

----------------

On 4/15/2005 12:12:48 PM cyclonecj wrote:

By your picture, can I assume they let you pull two trailers in your state? CA does not allow it, but I wish they would. It would be nice if I could pull the jet ski behind the boat. The truck would never notice it, but the gas bill for the extra car would!

----------------

Yes, Arkansas and most other states allow pulling "doubles". I know some states do not allow it. One trailer manufacturer that I know regularly delivers double stacks of trailers to a dealer. On the trip to that dealer which is across several states, there is one of the states that does not allow doubles. He has to drop off one of the stacks before he crosses that state, pull one stack across the state, drive back to pick up the other stack then pull both on to the destination.

Bob

I pull more than I would care to....I am the service manager at an RV dealership, lol. Of course, when I raced I pulled my own 28' tag and for a while we had a Featherlite deal and got a 42' gooseneck to use.

ps Allan....we are an Airstream dealer too! Website is www.acefogdallrv.com if you are interested. We get Airstreams from all over the country and work on quite a few vintage ones doing segment and skin replacement. Pretty cool old trailers!

So on top of being wrong about the pictures actual function, I now have to endure the pun too? Yes it does not bail the deer (or white tailed rats, as we call them) but it spreads their crap back into the garden into the place where they mowed your cabbage, asparagus and tomatoes last summer!

While we are at it lets talk about worthless trucks and their popularityUnless you are hauling a load of deer crap, or forty bales of hay for the poor little bambi , or three quarters of a ton of gravel, you dont need a truck. Most people drive around in trucks cramped into the one bench seat, (I know that has changed with cabs that replicate a car with seats plural and a stereo to play your Willie nelson on the BOSE speakers it came with) with nothing in the wasted back but the trash you cant fit into the front which is not there when you get to work, it is all over the roads you took to work. So unless you are putting your La Scalas into your pickup truck with a fork lift or a crane, you dont need a pick up truck, but a van, on the other hand will safely transport your speakers and you will not have to stop when it starts snowing, raining. I can put my La Scala in the van and the manly stingray and a power converter and fill up four little acres of rural Alaska with real loud heritage. There is always a bedroll in the back, suitable for sleeping in -40 if need be, so packing a cooler, and the .454 for predators and the weekend is set. Keep your pick up trucks.

post-11688-1381926410727_thumb.jpg

>Does anyone know what this is???

It is a john deer bailer

It's definitely a Manure Speader. We have an International one but it actually gets used and doesn't look quite that clean. It only gets used a couple times a year now that the dairy cows are gone. My wife pulled a cattle trailer today with a 1590 lb. Hereford/Simmental Bull in it. We really didn't think he weighed quite that much. We've had him a long time a kind of hated to see him go. Only got rid of him because he injured a cow permanently last week, too heavy for her.

Grateful11