Good Guy Alert Bill Higgins (Bitece)

rplace

Just got back from parting with my Academy and OO Heresy IIs. They could not have gone to a nicer guy. Bill Higgins is top notch. Super nice a friendly. Kept me updated on his progress as he drove down. Thanks for making the bigger part of the drive, Bill. Payment on the spot.

If you have any opportunity to buy/sell from bill, do not hesitate.

Thanks a ton!

I appreciate that, Rich! Didn't get much of a chance to listen to the speakers tonight (translated: volume levels kept down) but I was impressed by the clarity of the Heresy II's. The midrange was especially clear. You know, I do have a family room that I intend to outfit with a 2 channel system. Another pair of Heresy II's might fit right in, especially after they scored high with the "wife approval factor" tonight.

If you have the opportunity to make a transaction with Rich (rplace) I can attest to the quality of his collection. The Academy and both Heresy II's were in excellent condition and I was really impressed by the condition of the cabinets. It's obvious Rich both values and takes great care of his gear. The best endorsement came from wife who thought I was slightly insane to drive 140 miles 1 way to buy "used" speakers and expected that they would never work. She was quite impressed by the appearance of the Heresy II's. It is a good-looking speaker. Now she wants the black Forte's and the Academy to match the oiled oak finish on the Heresy's.

Rich is a good guy! I was an hour late due to traffic and Rich was very understanding. I could tell as soon as I connected the Academy that the 5 and 1/2 hour trip was worth every minute of my time.

Rich, the speakers will be well cared for. Oh, and that first movie will be my all-time favorite: "Jaws."

Glad it was everything you hoped it would be. Even better that the wife was happy. Take care of my babies and thanks again for everything. I had a good time even though it was short. Next time your place or mine...make it yours I want to see Jaws.

Best of luck on the HT.

Rich