FS: Cornwalls

Royster

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 5/23/2005 3:29:50 PM spaaaz wrote:

I have just agreed to take delivery of these for rick till he can arrange to get them home,so It appears to be a done deal.

----------------

Sounds good. I just spoke to Colterphoto. He was concerned that the deal would not go to a forum member. Rick was 2nd in line and Michael had wanted to return a favor to him. That being said looks like they are heading your way Rick.

Now, lets talk scallas. I will buy yours if no one else is in front of me.

Roy

Whew,

Thank God this is working out alright. Roy sells his Corns to Rick through me, I return my LS purchase favor to Rick, Mike sells his LS to Roy and helps Rick by holding the Corns in Chicago. We're still looking for another set of Corns for Mike though, right?

It doens't get much more complicated that this little exchange, but think everyone made out okay, speakers in the right hands, favors exchanged and ebay didn't GET A DIME!

wooo hooo

Forum strikes once again for truth, justice, and the American way!

Michael-just call me Mr.SpeakerBroker

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Mike Spaaaz,

Didn't you get a pair of LaScalas somewhere along the line?

Thanks for holding these Cornwalls for Rick 3dzapper, and now me. I plan on refurbishing/veneering them when I get into my Cornwall project and probably use for a separate 2 ch system. The living room is looking crowded, so the Cornwall theatre will probably be moved to the basement with the Coaster recliner 4-pack. I just got my old Yamaha HT receiver (prologic only) repaired, so it'll probably power these for the time being.

If I ever sell anything, you'll be at top of the list, okay? Thanks again to everyone in the transportation department.

Michael

----------------

On 6/19/2005 3:59:08 PM colterphoto1 wrote:

Hey Mike Spaaaz,

Didn't you get a pair of LaScalas somewhere along the line?

Thanks for holding these Cornwalls for Rick 3dzapper, and now me. I plan on refurbishing/veneering them when I get into my Cornwall project and probably use for a separate 2 ch system. The living room is looking crowded, so the Cornwall theatre will probably be moved to the basement with the Coaster recliner 4-pack. I just got my old Yamaha HT receiver (prologic only) repaired, so it'll probably power these for the time being.

If I ever sell anything, you'll be at top of the list, okay? Thanks again to everyone in the transportation department.

Michael

----------------

Michael,

I bought Mike Spaaz scallas. Going to use them in a cottage system. They had dean G networks, I am going to send them back to dean for a change, guess they were set up for real high spl levels?

Roy

Gee, never heard of G networks before, wonder if it's something I could use on my AL industrial LS's.

I thought there was a pair of LS in the story somewhere. I almost feel bad about picking these up from Spaaaz, but he's not hurting for speakers, is he? (Mike?).

Can anyone elaborate on a G network?

Michael

----------------

On 6/19/2005 5:21:16 PM colterphoto1 wrote:

Can anyone elaborate on a G network?

----------------

I'm not positive, but I think it has something to do with "G" spots, and a fast internet connection.