Best $200 Cartridge..........?

flegz

I have no problem with Bill being here but when 15 out of 15 posts he does nothing but promote what he does I personally find it tacky. No flames required. Do a search of his posts and see for yourself. Its one thing to hang out and help out its another to simply post to promote your self time and again.

This Thread was about a $200 cartridge purchase was it not?

I personally don't see where I flamed him in anyway. I simply have read his posts and time and again all he does his state what he does to me it looks like blatant self promotion. I don't see where I said I was trying to protect anyone. I was giving him some advice.

Your a newbie here also how does anyone know anything about Bill or you? We have asked for some pictures of the work performed on the gear and get no response at all.

We have all been through something very similar before!

Craig

Craig, i must question your math re the 15 out of 15 assertion. I just clicked on bill's avatar, saw the single topic on heresy's, and read the 6 posts there . . . . 5 and one-half strictly on heresy, and the other half a reference to the amp stuff.

Take a deep breath, it will all be okay here. We are mostly intelligent enough to sort it all out. Besides, we need new personalities here on the forum.

Alright guys, back to the music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------

This Thread was about a $200 cartridge purchase was it not?

----------------

Exactly Craig.......Thanks for your advice on a cartridge....!!

BTW: 3dzapper//

----------------

There is a V15xMR on audiogon for $200:

----------------

Thanks for the heads up!! I did purchase this one!!

I was waiting to get the Eico back from Bill so I could take pics of all 3 at once. I'll be glad to post them in the next few days.

I am new here Craig. I just purchased some Heresy's, and am starting to build a very moddest Tube system, and get back into vinyl again. I don't think I will be percieved as much of threat around here..

Thanks for the Warm & Fuzzy reception...

Thanks to the rest of you for all of your emails

2.gif

----------------

On 5/25/2005 9:47:22 AM st. patrick wrote:

Craig, i must question your math re the 15 out of 15 assertion. I just clicked on bill's avatar, saw the single topic on heresy's, and read the 6 posts there . . . . 5 and one-half strictly on heresy, and the other half a reference to the amp stuff.

Take a deep breath, it will all be okay here. We are mostly intelligent enough to sort it all out. Besides, we need new personalities here on the forum.

Alright guys, back to the music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----------------

Look at these posts. What your looking at is the only topic Bill started not all he has posted. I made a simple observation and some advise your beating a dead horse here.

Topic Subjects

Forum Name

Replies

Views

Last Post

Best $200 Cartridge..........? by flegz

2-Channel Audio

5/25/2005 10:39:05 AM

Opinion: Scott 222c vs. Dynaco SCA-35 by michael_brennan

2-Channel Audio

5/22/2005 6:22:37 PM

tube amp recommendations by smuttynose

2-Channel Audio

5/18/2005 2:13:34 PM

Quality And Price ? by seti

2-Channel Audio

5/13/2005 6:29:50 PM

Klipsch Heresy speakers by archangele

2-Channel Audio

4/2/2005 6:11:00 PM

Hi Archangele,

I really love the page on your website about Ebay finds... I read that for the first time a few weeks ago and loved it... It sounds like its dead on.

Can you give me a rough idea of what you charge to rebuild an amp?

Also, where in Florida are you?