Heresy II $245 in Washington DC

Here's an ad from the Washinton post. It started on 5/17.

"pair of Klipsch Heresy II speakers that look and sound Call for more info. You will not be disappointed. Price/$245 call 703-473-8154"

Good luck, Rick.

EDIT:This seller also has a GAS "Son of Ampzilla" amplifier advertised for $150. That's a good deal!

----------------

On 5/18/2005 8:42:02 PM Thumpelstiltskin wrote:

Here's an ad from the Washinton post. It started on 5/17.

"pair of Klipsch Heresy II speakers that look and sound Call for more info. You will not be disappointed. Price/$245 call 703-473-8154"

Good luck, Rick.

EDIT:This seller also has a GAS "Son of Ampzilla" amplifier advertised for $150. That's a good deal!

----------------

Tempting... Very, very tempting....

well i got to loyds apt. this morning around 10:30 saw the heresys and he hooked them up to his mono tube amps and the sound was nothing short of great so needless to say i now have another pair of heresys attached is a pic, i cant hook them up at home presently as i have my scalas hooked up but they will be a part of my 2nd system as soon as i get everything togeather nice looking only a couple very small dings, no risers but that is not a problem for me thanks for posting the sale i do appreciate it 10.gif Joe

Yet another satisfied customer of the Klipsch Pimp...Thumpelstiltskin!!!

Thanks for your continued Klipsch searching and keeping us posted on the sales ads.

JJ

Just one of many who got his K-horns etc. via Thumpelstiltskin

's posts.