Are folks still selling gear on the forum?

GRCRYSTYK

This would be the Cat 5 interconnect. It's bare right here to give you a good view of what's going on with the cable. An outer covering will be applied to dress it up.

GRCRY,...>>>--->

Well,..I guess I did the photo wrong,...I will try again,...

>>>--->

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 5/19/2005 2:56:06 PM Olorin wrote:

Forum member playntheblues has/had a single Heresy for sale/trade not too long ago. Might drop him a line.

----------------

Thank you, I will try him/her. (Based on a forum search, I have contacted 3 other members who had one/two for sale.)

I realize that General Questions Is the "proper" place and am not disputing that.

I think that as the two channel and HT spread more apart and people feel more comfortable in one of the areas has been a part.

Speakers are universal - with the exception of Center Channel. Whereas the Processors, receivers, etc. are dedicated to one form or the other.

Hey guys,..

Thanks for the input. I will head over tot he general forum, and see whats going on there. If that is where things are commonly listed now, I will use it. If not,..Imay end up back here.

Carl,...Hows things down south there? I was going to reply to you in another thread, but didn't want to slip a personal note into somebody elses thread,... I was down in your area a few weeks ago for work, I wish I had visted the forum sooner, I may have been able to look you up while I was down there,....Hows the cables? Hanging in there?

I haven't had much time with my system for months now, and it's beginning to get to me. Still have a long way to go,..but I have been building a little cat 5 related stuff if anybody is interested. Both speaker cables, and interconnects. If I can figure out how to post pictures, I will post some. That's actually why I asked about listing gear for sale.

Fastlane,..I was just thinking of listing a couple cable items I have for sale right now,...

Cat 5 braided speaker cables,..Finished with bananas, and spades. All set to go. A set of Cat 5 twisted pair interconnects with canare RCAP connectors. Also, as always, Belden, or Canare based interconnects,...

Carl has a set, I think he was pretty pleased with.

Thanks guys,...Look forward to checking back on a more regular basis again.

GRCRY,...>>>--->