anyone watch last 2 episodes of 24 tonight?

Blackmesa

Ok, can anyone help me?? I recorded 24 on our DVD recorder, but ran out of "tape" about 30 min before the end-forgot to delete some other programs I had recorded. Can someone do a recap of the last 30 min for me? Thanks.

China played the footage of the captured CTU agent admitting guilt & placing Jack as the one ultimately responsible for the kidnapping to CTU, so they required that JAck be sent back to China for prosecution or trial. One of the Vice Presidents advisors was against the whole idea of Jack being turned over to China & suggested that an "accident" occur so Jack wouldn't spill the beans so to speak. The Vice President half *** requested that, that not be an option... but the advisor went ahead anyway and told the agent picking Jack up to make sure that he didn't make it back. That conversation was overheard by the dude wearing glasses (the vice presidents main advisor) so he then informed the ex-President of what he heard.The ex-pres called Jack & informed him not to come in & be extradited. When the agent showed up at CTU, it was made to look like Jack escaped, so Tony & the agent went looking for him at CTU... a gunfight ensued, and it was made to look like Jack was shot & killed. The agent left & Tony and whats her face (Michelle) gave jack an adrenaline shot to revive him, then they drove him off to a safe area & let him go... the show ended with Jack walking off into the sunset.

----------------

On 5/27/2005 12:14:37 AM nicholtl wrote:

I didn't notice any Klipsch speakers on the set. I was too engrossed in what I consider to be the best TV drama to date.
----------------

I like "24" a lot but to say it's "the best TV drama" ever is pushing it a wee bit, don't you think.

I watch the entire season in a week every year--it's better that way!

no problemo jhawk...

It didn't dawn on me until the last few weeks that the whole season of 24 actually is one whole day (24 hours)don't ask me why I didn't realize it before... this is the first season I have watched, now I want to go and check out the others.