Klipsch here I come...

Brian_J

Brian - use the dealer search function on the front page, and locate all the dealers within driving distance of you. Then call them all, and find out if any of them have RF-3IIs in stock.

Both my friend and I got a pair of RF-3IIs (they've been discontinued, with RF-35s taking their place) for around $500 at authorized dealers, with full warranty.

----------------

On 6/2/2005 9:35:09 AM meuge wrote:

Brian - use the dealer search function on the front page, and locate all the dealers within driving distance of you. Then call them all, and find out if any of them have RF-3IIs in stock.

Both my friend and I got a pair of RF-3IIs (they've been discontinued, with RF-35s taking their place) for around $500 at authorized dealers, with full warranty.

----------------

That is a great idea and a great deal! I bought mine used off EBAY and have been more than pleased except many of the pegs were broken off the grills. I will eventually pay the ~$100 to get them replaced but that will push my purchase price higher than $500.

As far as the warranty goes, I imagine it is okay but I haven't seen many individuals that have stated they ever needed to use that warranty. Have you?

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case anyone else is reading this thread on SF-3's. You can pick up a pair of last years model (No real difference from this years model other than looks) for $499 from vanns.com

They are a great site, and I got mine shipped free. They arrived in 3 days.

Absolutely post negative feedback. I don't like hearing of this type of action, however I do believe it was only a mistake on their part. The seller is a 3rd party and didn't want to take the hit on their mistake. It's too bad, but their feedback will suffer because of it. As a large seller they should've taken the hit.

I wouldn't say look out for this person as they are reputable (1300 good sales with only a few negatives).

But it stinks nonetheless.