RF 7 Pricing

S2KDDS

Sorry, haven't been on the forum in a day or two. Yeah, I live in Omaha, NE. Bought the set at Nebraska Furniture Mart. Once a year they have an annual stockholders meeting and they give near-employee prices on almost everything in the store for stockholders. So, the deal is not going on right now. Would be glad to help any of those (to a given point9.gif ) who are patient enough to wait until April when they hold the meeting!! Thanks Chad

If you want to save some cash and don't mind driving about 3 hours call Metex International in Laredo, TX they sold my brother in law his RC-7 for $400 and I think that they got the RF-7's for $1200 but I am not absolutely certain.

It would be worth a call to see what their bottom dollar prices would be, it may be worth a trip.

Must be tough making a living selling Klipsch speakers...

"Contractor Cost" (data is about 1 year old)

RF7 - 1144.00

RC7 - 420.00

RS7 - 473.00

"B&M Dealer Cost" (must carry demo and at least one backup)

about 10% off contractor depending on model.

So the "dealer" that is still in business made $400 bucks or about 18% gross margin! But I think it was only a once a year deal... they better hope so, :).

BTW, I got about 25% off when Tweeters stopped carring the line about 2 years ago.

Regards,

Mike

----------------

On 6/9/2005 2:19:10 PM mmiles wrote:

BTW, I got about 25% off when Tweeters stopped carring the line about 2 years ago.

Regards,

Mike

----------------

I am STILL mad at them for dropping Klipsch 7.gif7.gif7.gif15.gif