whos close to michigan, and will pick up k horns???

----------------

On 6/10/2005 3:39:05 AM joessportster wrote:

neil do you have a timeline for holding these if i win them, i would be happy to pay a fee for your help thanks Joe---------------

Months would probably be no problem; indefinitely is more likely. I rent warehouse space in a commercial building. There is plenty of space. They could hide in a corner under a tarp next to the landlord's upright piano. In the unlikely event that the landlord would say anything, he would not demand immediate removal, and then they could move to my garage.

No payment is required, and none would be accepted. Although some crab cakes when you arrive would be nice.

Just be ready to help a Forum member who needs assistance someday in Maryland.

Joe:

Sorry, I just now saw your post. I would have been happy to pick them up but it looks like Diz has everything handled. He's apparently got more space to store them in, too. We're both about the same distance from Harper Woods. I'm in Allen Park.

Guest Anonymous

Picky:

I checked out your web-site, your home and theater are beautiful. (We just moved away from Metro-Detroit 2 years ago. Had a nice bungalow just like yours in Royal Oak from about 1990-1998 then we lived in Lake Orion from 1998-2003.)

No NHL: Hey thanks! I know Royal Oak well. My grandmother used to live there on E. Webster between 12 and 13 Mile. Royal Oak is also where I bought our projector: at Auto-Video Alternatives on Woodward Avenue.