I am sick.............

point_and_shoot

Yeah good luck finding anything electronics related not made in China, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore etc.. Best case is that it was assembled in the USA with parts made overseas. Whatever the brandname on the device, the USA has not produced a CD Drive, DVD Drive, TV, VCR etc. in many many years. In some cases there is simply no other place to get the parts. It has even gotten to the point where a company can go to the Manufacturing company of their choice and say "make me this device" and they will do everything and slap whatever label you want on it. Even the highend guys are guilty of this.

I know we would all like to buy "made in the USA" but that simply is not possible anymore. Even cars from Ford and GM contain upwards of 30% imported parts.

Laters,

Jeff

hey, i've been to hope,ark. great little town ,really but don't try to quench your thirst there, and as far as far ss arkansas is concerned a bunch of great friendly people . i. e the bartender at the holiday inn in blylesville , ark. is great

GREAT NEWS!!!! I just bought a Phase Technology Subwoofer to complete my home theater system. Below I have copied a recent e-mail transaction between myself and Phase Tech after a dissapointing trip to a local Hi-Fi shop. Look what they said. This tickled me pink!!!!

Original message to Phase Tech:

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 10:09 AM

To: mark j stephenson

Subject: Re: Feedback Submission Form (J Young 6-10-05)

I have another question. I was at a local Hi-Fi shop yesterday and I mentioned your speakers to him, asking him if they were any good. He said "that's kind of an off-brand thing". My question is: Your website and literature looks to speak otherwise. It looks like you are a high quality manufacturer. Could you please dispell his statement? He carries brands such as Definitive Technology and Marantz. Are your speakers a matched quality to these?

Sincerely,

Jason

Reply from Phase Tech:

Jason,

Without going into great detail, Phase Technology used to sell to only select dealers and no one else. This is why he is saying this. I would be interested in what he is meaning by off-brand. If he means are we like Koenigsegg (see attachment) in the car industry, then hes right. We are high performance without the name brand tag. In reality, we are one of the better engineering speaker companies in the U.S. As a matter of fact, we are the last fully integrated speaker manufacturer left in this country. We build our own voice coils, drivers, crossover networks, and chokes. We have built for manufacturers such as McIntosh, Yamaha, Sony, JVC, Electro-Voice, Atlantic Technology, Bogen, MCS, Fried, Speco Technolgies, Mitsubishi, Induction Dynamics, Sound Tube, to name a few. He have built product for companys speakers that cost any where from $100 to $35,000. We will soon be shipping the worlds only digital theater system that incorporates REAL room correction. In 1967, we invented and patented the soft dome tweeter, one of the most widely used speaker drivers in the history of audio. We were the first to use neodymium magnets in speakers and invented the flip-out dog-ears most all companies use to mount in-wall and in-ceiling speakers. We build product that meets or exceeds the quality of speakers costing many times more, though we are priced similar to Paradigm, Definitive Technology, Infinity, Klipsch, and the rest of the brand name, Chevy types.

Hope this helps,

Mark J. Stephenson

Phase Technology

(972) 867-1818 Office

(469) 361-6309 Fax

(214) 616-7475 Cell

WOW!!!!!!!Made in the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------

<?xml:namespace prefix = mailto />"We will soon be shipping the worlds only digital theater system that incorporates REAL room correction."

Mark J. Stephenson

Phase Technology
----------------

How much you want to guess that their "REAL (system of) room correction" (as if their system will 'fix the room'!) is simply an RTA response at several frequencies, instead of one sample at 1kHz, used to feedback their op-amp inverted signal to flatten the non-minimum phase signal!?

IF ONLY THIS WORKED!

The more it changes, the more it stays the same!

They may have invented audio! But with this snake oil claim, they simply join the ranks of all too many firms who value marketing over engineering that are far too common today!

@comcast.net>