Two Channels...Hey Fini.....

Yeah! Snap peas, Blew Lake beans, country bumpkins, wallermittens, cattots, drum beets, yum-yums, six toed toms...Hooking up the watering system today, just got back from Home D'Pot with the drips.

ohhh I 'm jealous. Moved to city last year and didn't have time to till up a garden plot. Used to live on my great-grandmothers old farm, that Indiana soil would grow anything. I used to have a massive sweet corn plot with electric fence to keep the coons out and everything. I really miss living on the farm.

Michael

----------------

On 6/13/2005 5:37:16 PM fini wrote:

I wrap them in pretty foil, and serve them for dessert. Mmm, homemade Almond Roca!

----------------

My dog, Mr. Woo (the incredible talking dog), wagged his tail and got the most wistful look in his eyes when I read this to him. Coincidence? I think not.

----------------

On 6/13/2005 5:37:16 PM fini wrote:

I wrap them in pretty foil, and serve them for dessert. Mmm, homemade Almond Roca!

----------------

mmmm... sounds doolicious.

Keith

Say, any of you green thumb guys happen to grow bushel gourds? I'm looking for a couple good sized ones to make some gourd banjers (banjos) out of (seriously.) Banjos made from these big gourds have a wonderful sound. I have one made with a much smaller corsican gourd, but now want a big one!

http://www.geocities.com/the_hurdy_gurdyman/More-instruments-2.html

Dave1.gif

Well, I was contemplating a self-righteous "this is an audio forum" post... but that would have been just plain jealousy.

Congrats on the green thumb guys.

This calls for a true story.

Young preacher, raised in the city, fresh from seminary, is assigned to his first parish in the country. He is visiting a farmer and standing at the edge of a field admiring the lush row crops, says to the farmer: "Yes, you and God have done a great job on this field."

Farmer says after a reflective pause: "Preacher, Thank you. I appreciate that, but you shoulda seen this field when God had it by his self!"