Blockbuster online Vs. Netflix online

wheelman

What do you guys think? I see blockbuster online is doing 3 movie for 14.99. Another plus is they ship on Saturday and take returns. Netflix does not. I noticed Blockbuster has a better return mailing. No licky just take the strip off and away it goes, because quite frankly they smell a bit odd. Now Netflix seems to have a way better website. Faster loading, and more trailors to view. Also they show you more new releases. Even though Blockbuster has them they don't show em like Netflix does. I have both subscriptions, and I am finding pros, and cons to both. I find they both send and receive my dvds at about the same time. No posssible way of getting two batches a week I tried were I live. So that extra shipping day may not even matter, but it could if I was slacking one week just so I get a batch the next week. Also Netflix is a little more a month. Any thoughts? I know Blockbuster is the Walmart of dvds' so we dont' need to go there. Because Netflix took out walmarts dvd online, and is advertising for Walmart. All in all they are both great for anyone really. It really makes renting so much easier, and cheaper!

Been with netflix for a few years now. They have been good to me, I'll be good to them and stick with them regardless of being able to save 3.00 a month if I were to change. Nothing against blockbuster, just no reason to abandon Netflix to save a couple of dollars.

Blockbuster got into movie rentals and had CHEAP rentals to start that drove all the Mom and Pop shops with low prices out of business--all of my favorite small stores with interesting selections went away--

When Mom and Pop were no more--did Blockbuster have cheap rentals? No-- Charged late fees and laughed.

Now Netflix is giving them a run for their business, and Blockbuster is doing the same "cheaper is better" routine to be the controller of the market.

I love Netflix--great service. Their service center is an hours drive away from me, so movies come fast and furious.

I don't want to go to Blockbuster and stand in line anyway--

unless my boys want a game...