RF-7 and RC-7 pricing in the Los Angeles Orange County area

Nicu

Hi,

I would like to upgrade my speakers from the B&W 604 S3 and LCR600 to the Klipsch RF-7's and RC-7. The best price I could get from a Klipsch dealer from Orange County was $1800 for the RF-7 pair and $600 for the RC-7, prices include tax. Does anyone know of a better deal in the LA/OC area?

Thanks,

Nicu

----------------

On 6/20/2005 11:41:49 AM Nicu wrote:

Hi,

I would like to upgrade my speakers from the B&W 604 S3 and LCR600 to the Klipsch RF-7's and RC-7. The best price I could get from a Klipsch dealer from Orange County was $1800 for the RF-7 pair and $600 for the RC-7, prices include tax. Does anyone know of a better deal in the LA/OC area?

Thanks,

Nicu

----------------

There is a Good Guys in Long Beach on the PCH. I'm in Vegas and just paid $1700 for the RF7's and $600 for the RC7 at the Good Guys here, tax and all. As a guide, you should get at least 20% off list from Good Guys. I stayed in the store a few hours negociating my system and made several hundred more bucks in the process. Good luck and enjoy your new speakers.

Thanks for your replies. There are several Good Guys stores in the Los Angeles/Orange County area, the $1700 and $600 prices you got from the Vegas Good Guys is pretty close to the quote I got from the Orange County dealer.

$1350 for the RC-7's in the Washington area is a great price, has anyone in LA/OC been able to get the RC-7's that cheap?

N

----------------

On 6/27/2005 3:55:22 PM shane_0_mac wrote:

$590 each that is awesome!

I wish there was a goodguys around here.

----------------

Yeah, no sh-t. That kinda price would make me consider getting rid of my KG setup for RF-7s.

Sweet deal!9.gif