nice deal on cornwalls in new york

in his description he says he has 2 pair that a friend helped him stack them and that he will need help taking them down, as these are pick up only i would pay with cash when picked up so could make sure they are what is advertised, if i had the extra dough and time i would have bought them just dont have time for 20 hrs of driving now10.gif Joe

I don't think Rick 3Dzapper is coming to Indy, unless you know otherwise. That's why he told me to go ahead and pick up Royster's Corns in Chicago.

Couldn't make the hours in a vehicle for health reasons I believe. Sad, I'd like to meet him. But Rochester isn't terribly far from RI, is it?

Michael

the CBR cornwalls (ebay 5784165590) are mine. i have a total of 4 pairs of cornwalls. 2 pair of cornwall CWO. 1 pair of 1986 cornwall II's, and the pair of cornwall CBR's that i have listed. i certainly understand the concerns that potential buyers have. the reason i am selling the cornwall's is that i need cash for a local pair of la scala's. the reason i decided on the CBR's is that im not crazy about the butted corner design. my other 3 pair of cornwalls have mitered corners. i am retired and have lots of time. unfortunately 25 years of heavy factory shift work took its toll on my health. i have to get a friend of mine to help me lift, load, and unload large heavy items. i am at the mercy of my friends schedule as i live in a very remote rural location. i am grateful he is willing to help me and i gladly pay him for his time and gas. as soon as i can get him out here i will take pics of tops and back panel. when it comes to audio cosmetics im a nit picking perfectionist. ive been burned badly by dishonest sellers and i wouldnt do that to someone else. as far as the CBR's are concerned, i drove to oxford ohio to get them which was a 1000 mile round trip. the seller didnt have very good pics and i didnt realize they had butted corners. after listening to them, and seeing what nice shape they were in i couldnt justify coming home empty handed. i welcome any one within close range to look and listen. rest assured that my description is honest and accurate. i would be willing to deliver them if the round trip doesnt exceed 1000 miles or going anywhere near new york city. doug

I see, I've sent Rick 3dzapper regarding these 2? sales, which turns out are for the same pair. Hopefully he will contact you soon. I know he is very interested in a pair of Cornwalls within sane driving from RI. I think if you could help him with the transport that would be very kind.

Michael