Help: RF-7 box dimensions

Nicu

I've ordered the RF-7's from a local dealer who didn't have them in stock and had to order the speakers from Klipsch. Delivery would cost $50 but I might be able to save $ if I pick them up myself - provided that they fit in my car. Does anyone know the RF-7 box dimensions?

TIA,

N

Nicu,

Welcome to the Madness. Here are the speaker measurements, with out the box. I think you'd be safe adding approximately 5" to each for the Box measurements. Post Pic's when you get them! Good Luck.

EDIT:

Klipsch Home Audio Customer Service

Toll Free: 1-800-KLIPSCH (1-800-554-7724)

Mon - Fri, 8AM - 5PM EST

Email: support@klipsch.com

...Big as a coffin. There is no way you'll fit them in a car unless your car is a Hearse. You'll need a truck. I don't have the dimensions, I threw out the boxes.

And if you did go by the other guy's measurements, I think you need to add a lot more than 5" to the dimensions.

22x17x48 inches approximately!! These things age indeed huge!! I have a 1990 Buick Lesabre and I could barely fit one in the back seat (4 door). I had to make two trips. The corolla ma be a VERY tight fit to get one in. Hopefully it will work!! Good luck!! Chad

you can't take them out of the boxes? if you want to keep the boxes and padding you can always fold them up and shove them somewhere. bring a flew blankets and stack the speakers ontop of eachother's sides in your back seat. it should fit. remove the feet if they seem like a problem.

----------------

On 6/26/2005 3:46:00 PM tofu wrote:

you can't take them out of the boxes?

----------------

I wouldn't transport them out of the box if you don't have to. It'd be a shame if they were dinged up before you even got them home.