I noticed no one has posted a pic of the plaque, so I just took a pic & here it is.

IMG_2391.jpg

Here's the thing. As I was sitting in my hotel room last night (praying I would get home soon), I decided to take a good look at this thing.

It really is a work of art.

Then I noticed the quality of the work. This was not done by some kid off the street. It was hand crafted by a skilled woodworker, & (I think) carved on a computer controlled router.

Knowing what wood craftsmen make these days, I realized what this thing cost the people at Klipsch to make, & they made at least 50 of them.

I thought they had maxed out my appreciation for what they had done for us, but I was wrong. It doubled at that point.

Trey, Amy, all the tech that showed up on the weekend, & all others involved in this event.... Please accept my (doubled) thanks.

Bryan

Edit: Oh yea.... I forgot to mention that they were all hand signed 6.gif

• Moderators

The plaques are not a secret... we were very proud to be able to do that this year. Made with love in Hope AR 9.gif by the same crew making our Heritage products--and from the same wood.

And signed by the lovely smallfry (Melissa) who is our dedicated engineering assistant. I only wish I had such nice handwriting 1.gif

They are truly unique pieces of art and the signature is a wonderful personal touch. Actually, everything in the gift bag is beautifully designed. The Ties are the greatest! Someone should post a pix of that here.

Thanks for the Love Amy and Trey. You guys are the greatest.

Michael