RLA Home Theater

Hermie

Hello ALL,

I just wanted to share with the Klipsch forum what a delightful experience I recently had with RLA Home Theater and Hi-Fi.

I have been to numerous businesses in the Inland Empire, from Best Buy, Good Guys, and all the other Privately owned businesses in the Inland Empire area of Southern California. I have to say that I was a little hesitant at first, but this recommendation came from a business co-worker, frustrated I was, I figured I couldn't lose anything.

I new I was interest in Klipsch Speakers, but after I finished with RLA's Demo (THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD)I was in awe. I could not believe to what extent RLA went to in order to show me a well rounded view of numerous products.

I chose to go with a Klipsch surround set up, not because RLA was pushy, but because of how RLA presented all products. I figured that there was nothing to setting up the speakers so I did it myself, you know, to save a few bucks (What a Cheap A** I am), but realized that I really didn't listen to what he said during the DEMO. The product is import, but the installation is equally important.

I did some re-search and Looked into RLA's Profession training and education which can be found on his web site, but then check further and realized that this guy was trained at Lucas Studios and that he is also THX Certified.

I sucked it all up and called him, I told him I tried to install everything myself, but it just didn't sound like his DEMO. RAY at RLA was very helpful and stated he could walk me through whatever I needed help with. I told RAY I don't want your help, I want you to come set it up to THX standards. I have to tell you, his installation was very reasonable and looked very professional. The only thing I can say is WOWI now had the WOW effect. My system Rocks and sounds great!!

Anyway long story short, I didn't share his web site until now because I wanted you to hear my success story.

Here it is, and have fun. Thanks Klipsch and a special thanks to RLA Home Theater and Hi-Fi which can be found at http://www.rlahometheater.com/ .

This message has been edited by Hermie on 09-10-2001 at 09:53 PM

Hermie,

I have to second that. Ray gave me one of the best demoes I've ever gotten. Extremely high WOW factor, and he is extremely knowledgable about the products. I got to test an RF-7 system, then compare it to the KLF-30s, and I got to do it to my complete satisfaction. And he was never pushy, there was no pressure. This is beyond rare for audio dealers today - it's extraordinary!

As soon as I sell my Legend system (which I love and feel guilty even talking about doing!), I'll defintely be buying my Rx-7 system from him. I walked out of there confident that I liked the Rx7s EVEN BETTER.

Can one come away from Good Guys or any of my other local dealers feeling like that? When pigs fly!

I have to agree.

I have never met Ray, but I talked to him over the phone about questions I had about my system.

Ray asked me if I was using the spikes with my KLF20's? I told him no that they didn't come with the speakers. Ray sent me a complete set free and also paid the postage.

He also told me some mod's that I should try.

I wish I had a dealer like Ray around here.

When I upgrade my system I will be calling Ray first.

Anyone in his neck of the woods who is thinking about buying a system should stop in and see him.

How's the baby?

Danny

• 4 weeks later...

I too have dealt with Ray @ RLA.I haven't had the pleasure of a face to face but have nothing but good to say about him.He is willing to discuss anything related to audio and H/T and answer any questions you can come up with.I have worked in several audio stores(private owned,not chains)and can tell you that you won't find anyone better to deal with.He is definitely one of the best informed in the business.